RE: [Xen-devel] A Performance Comparison of Hypervisors

I believe official support for SMP HVM guest wasn't in there until
3.0.4, so not really surprising that it doesn't work right in 3.0.3 ;-)
[It was, I think, possible to make SMP HVM guests work, but it involved
recompiling the BIOS code, which of course is a bit beyond what you'd
expect the average reviewer to do...]

--
Mats