Re: [Xen-devel] NVidia driver status

On Tue, Jan 30, 2007 at 04:43:48PM +0100, Petersson, Mats wrote:
> [...]

It works just fine on Xen kernels from what I can tell. There are 3rd
party YUM repos which provide pre-compiled nvidia modules which work
with the Fedora Xen kernels.

  $ uname -r
  2.6.19-1.2895.fc6xen
  $ cat /proc/modules | grep nvidia
  nvidia 7760984 32 - Live 0xffffffff8826b000 (P)

Now perhaps the RPM has been patched to make it compile on Xen, or perhaps
it is just a bug in the installer script, but it does look like it works.
In either case one should file support requests with NVidia directly since
it is a closed source driver which means open source developers can't do much
(if anything) to debug problems without risking getting tainted by/violating
the licensing terms.

Dan.