[Xen-devel] TLB flushing

Looking at the do_mmuext_op(), it looks like we are not handling shadow mode
uniformly :
For instance, for MMUEXT_INVLPG_LOCAL case, we deal with the case where the
domain may be operating under shadow mode; however, for other flush options we
don't deal with the case where the domain may be operating in shadow mode. What
is the rationale for this?

Regards,

K. Y