[Xen-devel] Re: Event Channels

Mark Williamson wrote:
I don't see anything wrong with your code... are you sure the minios is behaving itself and sending the events? Have you tried putting printks in there to see if it's definitely successfully operating?

Are you sure the value of "port" you're binding in dom0 is correct? If necessary, you could try adding tracing code to the Linux evtchn driver.

It seems that the hypercall that ought to perform the notification is returning ENOSYS, which is rather strange. I am going to add some printk()s to the hypervisor in order to see what is going wrong.

Regards,
Julian