Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2007 3:13 AM
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Why is xen_changeset information not available when doing xm info?

When I typed xm info, I got the following information. My question is why
changeset information is not available. I used the latest Xen-unstable.

You should find out why the appropriate line in xen/Makefile is failing
(it's the one that includes the string "@@changeset@@"). Likely reasons
include building from a tarball rather a repository, not having mercurial
installed, or having a too-old version of mercurial installed.

-- Keir