Re: [Xen-devel] VCPU affinity

Kier,

Looks like we may have a problem in our tool stack. If I pin the VCPUs from the
command line, VCPUs stay bound to the specified physical processors. However,
if the binding is specified in the VM config file, it does not work. Looks like
we are not correctly handling the CPU affinity information. Will keep you
posted once I learn more.

Regards,

K. Y