[Xen-devel] [RFC] always call external device migration hook during save?

Here's a patch/RFC to always call an external device migration script
if one has been declared in xend-config. That is, for all devices and
all save modes. I want this because I'd like to create LVM snapshots
on xm save. Does this seem like a good way to do that?