[Xen-devel] Re: please pull xen-ia64-unstable.hg

Done. You shouldn't need HVM_PARAM_VCPUS: the tools have already
setmaxvcpus, and this number is available to your HVM builder by doing a
getdomaininfo and using max_vcpu_id (plus one). HVM params are really
intended for registering values that Xen has some interest in -- which is
not the case for this particular parameter (since it's redundant).

It seems we need to better distinguish between arch-specific and generic
definitions in the hvm subdirectory (even if it's just with comments to
indicate what is what) -- there is a lot of implicitly x86 stuff right now.
Also we may end up needing a clean arch-specific component to the Python xc
wrapper, although a few ifdef's are okay for now.

 -- Keir