RE: [Xen-ia64-devel] VTI Windows installation and booting HowTo

>   I've tried this many times, and I always seem to get stuck here.  I
>do step #4 above, exit from EFI shell, and get a quick text flash that
>looks like it's selecting and booting Windows 2003, then my VNC session
>goes blank.  It runs for a little over an hour consuming 100% of a vcpu,
>then according to the xend.log the domain reboots.  I've using the 12.01
>GFW with xen-ia64-unstable.hg tip (12796).  It repeats the same thing
>again if I re-attempt from step 4.  Thanks,

Hi Alex,

>From your description, I think all the steps are correct. Maybe there are some
>bugs in recently changeset. I didn't try it in these days. Jingke did a
>Windows installation test on 11.10 GW + Changeset 12525(xen-ia64-unstable) for
>Kouya's acceleration patch. The installation and booting are successful in 50
>mins.

We can try Windows Installation in the tip. And give you the feedback again.

Could it relate with different Win2k3 version? I meet this issue (100% vcpus
consuming) before, when try to create >4 vcpus VTI Windows. Anthony has already
fixed this issue several weeks ago.

Best Regards,
Yongkang (Kangkang) 永康