[Xen-devel] Re: [Xen-users] How long is a kernel supported?

  • To: Goran <xamiw@xxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 13:50:50 +0100
  • Cc: xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 04:51:02 -0800
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=aDtOtCrtieErNOIHEldAH8yH5wO/JqwRVBFxoljwfn/IDp2yiwrCwFNM+FJR07JQrc1Qp0KnrKGx/ddXA2ppz0aL4FgD4NBD8I82ymY3JUpQJw0GnD/V04e70zk3czHnExXpRlrBS9dTQySxrYOZ5wmY9A+twjt9vxEUMpp53rI=

I also also copy this message to xen-devel, because developers should
say something about this.