Re: [Xen-devel] Does Xen in 64 bit mode support shadow page table mode?

Keir Fraser wrote:

If there's a v_start problem it is quite separate. I am only talking about the failure of the L4 pin request. This is occurring because you should pass
the PFN not the MFN.

Damn. The problem occurs in Xend, not my code. This implies there's a bug in the libxc code, which is where the actual pin call is issued.

-- Randy