[Xen-devel] About change of CD-ROM

Hi All,

I tried to install GuestOS on HVM Domain.

It was possible to install from first CD-ROM,
but it is not possible to change second CD-ROM.

Then it was not possible to install GuestOS on HVM Domain.

How can I install GuestOS on HVM Domain from two or more CD-ROM?

BTW, CD-ROM was able to be changed with qemu-dm console in installed HVM Domain.
I input it with qemu-dm console as follows.
# change hdc /dev/cdrom

Is it correct as the method of recognizing the change of CD-ROM?
Or, is there another method? (block-configure?)

Please let me know.

Thanks,

configuration file :
 disk = [ 'file:/xen/image/rhel4_u4.img,hda,w', 'phy:/dev/cdrom,hdc:cdrom,r' ]
 boot="d"

environment :
 X86: VTX Domain (xen-unstable.hg      : 12375)
 IPF: VTI Domain (xen-ia64-unstable.hg : 12018)

snapshot: (CDROM-Change.zip)
CDROM-Change.bmp, CDROM-Change2.bmp

--
Takanori Kasai