[Xen-devel] Xen hangs up when restore Domain-0 from UP to SMP.

Hi,

I used xm vcpu-set to change the number of CPUs assigned to domain-0 frm 4 to 1 by using the command "xm vcpu-set Domain-0 1". Xen domain0 works properly. But when I try to re-assign 4 CPUs to domain0 by using "xm vcpu-set Domain-0 4". Xen hangs up and the whole system is dead.

Could anyone here explain why this will happen?

Thanks,

Liang