[Xen-devel] QEMU patch queue

Howdy,

Are we still maintaining a QEMU patch queue anywhere or are patches just going right into unstable? I took a look at Christian's pq tree on xenbits but it appears to have not been updated in a while.

I'm currently looking at the V2E work and there are quite a lot of QEMU changes (a lot of which probably get us closer back to mainline).

How do people feel about getting rid of the full QEMU tree in unstable and just having a patch queue? I know there was talk about just using a patch queue for linux for 3.0.4.

I'd be willing to submit a patch to add the appropriate makefile magic so that make grabbed a copy of QEMU from somewhere and applied the patches.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori