[Xen-devel] USB split driver

I tried to get my webcam working today and the isoc URB path had a bug
in it which caused all isoc URBs to fail back.  This hammered the new
error recovery code and exposed a couple of bugs which I've fixed in
this latest version of the patch.

I fixed the bug in the handling of isoc URBs and implemented emulation
of the set_interface command in the BE.

The webcam is now discovered but camorama can't connect to it.  None of
the URBs seem to be failing so I'll have to compare with the behaviour
under native Linux to see what the difference is.

Aside from the webcam, all of my other USB devices are now working with
this version of the patch.