[Xen-devel] Installing a guest from a iso

It's been a while since I installed a guest and I'm having trouble booting from
a cd iso.
My config to boot from a CD is from before the new QEMU was introduced.  Has
the syntax
of this changed?  Here is what I have in my config to boot from a CD iso file I
have
on my dom0 root.

#-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
# Disk image for
cdrom = '/boot/RHEL4U2-64b.boot.iso'

# boot on floppy (a), hard disk (c) or CD-ROM (d)
#boot=[a|c|d]
boot = 'd'

The guest console reports:

CDROM boot failure code : 0002