Re: [Xen-devel] PV drivers for HVM guests

Andrew,

The I/O performance of HVM guests with PV drivers is SIGNIFICANTLY better than
what we get without PV drivers. I will post the patches after some additional
testing and code cleanup.

Regards,

K. Y

<1159913996.27206.37.camel@localhost>, "Andrew D. Ball" <aball@xxxxxxxxxx>