Re: [Xen-devel] Kernel error with todays -unstable.

On 21/9/06 8:01 pm, "Matt Ayres" <matta@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> Ok, actually the logs you posted are sufficient to see that the Xen and
>> Linux are a 'matched pair'. So... Did you modify the Linux config at all?
>>

> Yes, it is heavily modified. I can provide the config in you are
> interested (private or not). I'm not even really sure where rest_idle()
> would be, it sounds fairly generic.

The rest_idle label is misleading. For some reason you have jumped to
address 0. Rest_idle just happens to be the last symbol in the symbol table,
so Linux has printed that plus a large offset.

Send me your config privately and I'll give it a quick spin.

 -- Keir