[Xen-devel] Trans.: Device drivers and Xend

Hi everybody

I am currently writting a split device driver for a custom device.

I have understood the way it works, I wrote the code (kernel module) but
currently it is static (i.e. port number) because I am not using Xend.

And I want to use it, but I don't know how to add a new device type in Xend,
i.e. which files are needed, ... I looked at blkif.py and netif.py, I know I
have to write such a script for my new device, but what are the classes/object
that must be present, the same for the methods ?

Also how do I set up a virtual custom device for the domains (XendDomainInfo.py
?) ?

In fact I search for a manual describing in details Xend, like a HowTo Xend
device drivers, what I didn't find in the ML. I am using xen-2.0.7, so I think
there is no XenBus and XenStore.

If somebody can give me advice.

Thanks.