[Xen-devel] Interface specification for para drivers

Hi,

We are developing para drivers for Windows guest and now looking for
detailed interface specification describing procedures like how to interact
with backend drivers through Xenbus and Xenstore. Is there anyone who knows
where we can find the document or who is writing it that we can share with.

Thank you,
Fumi Motoki