[Xen-devel] PATCH: makes acm_setup arch independant

Hi,

the acm_setup code use a multiboot descriptor to extract the policy module.
Because multiboot is not used on every platform, I slightly changed the
interface: acm_setup now use buffer/len arguments.
The module extraction code is moved to arch/x86/setup.c

I have just tested this code on ia64.
The code compiles on x86 but I am unable to test it.

I have also fixed the alignment issue in acm_dump_policy_reference (ia64
doesn't like unaligned accesses).  And yes there is a memset to avoid
garbage.

Tristan.