RE: [Xen-devel] VMX status report 11394:96a4379be74a

> This issue happened on both 32bit (none pae) hypervisor and 32bit pae
> hypervisor. We didn't catch it in 32e (x86_64) hypervisor.
>
> It is to create 4 VMX at the same time. The command is like:
> "xm create vmx1; xm create vmx2; xm create vmx3; xm create vmx4".
>
> Sometimes Xen0 won't hang. But the 4th VMX can not be created up. Xen0
> reported: "Error: Device 768 (vbd) could not be connected. Hotplug"

Please can you follow my suggestion of starting the 4th guest from a
text mode console.

Even in the case where dom0 doesn't hang but the domain fails to start
please can you send the xen logs from /var/log/.

Does starting a 5th simultaneous guest make the problem more or less
likely?

Thanks,
Ian