RE: [Xen-devel] Some issues in recent ChangeSet.

I also see HVM domain reboot failed again in recent cset.

A quick look showes qemu-dm and HV use diferrent MFN to map shared_page after
rebooting, this will cause DM event channel binding failure. In my box, DM use
mfn 0x2d406  while HV use mfn 0x2d426 to map shared page, they differ 0x20
pages. Looks like xc_get_pfn_list is incorrect after rebooting. I will look
into this issue.

Best Regards
Ke