[Xen-devel] Re: arch-specific xc.c code?

On Wed, Aug 30, 2006 at 03:40:47PM -0500, Hollis Blanchard wrote:

> Hi Ewan/Alistair, I have a patch that looks like this:
>
> [Snip]
>
> xc_alloc_real_mode_area() is a PowerPC-specific libxc function. How
> would you like this handled in xc.c? Just an ifdef?

I'd like the xc object to be a direct reflection of what's in libxenguest and
libxenctrl, so if you've got an arch-specific #ifdef that puts this function
into libxc, then yes, just using that would be fine.  (I don't see that
function in my tree, so I can't see for myself which library it ends up in).

Ewan.