[Xen-devel] I have a problem with my config file

Hi,
I would write a simple program for Xen which print I simple
message
on the screen.
I wrote an assembler procedure to print an
helloworld
message:

.text
.globl _start
_start:
cld

# from
include/asm-xeno/hypervisor.h

movl $2,%
eax #
__HYPERVISOR_console_write (include/asm-
xeno/hypervisor-ifs/hypervisor-
if.h)
movl $hello_message,%
ebx # arg1 = buffer virtual address
movl
$hello_message_len,%ecx # arg2 = buffer length
int $0x82

# from
include/asm-xeno/hypervisor.h

movl $8,%
eax # __HYPERVISOR_sched_op
movl $1,%
ebx # SCHEDOP_exit
int $0x82

hang:
jmp hang # shouldn't get
here

hello_message: .
ascii "This is the hello world program\n"
hello_message_len =
. - hello_message

The Xen loader also wants a 12-
byte header on the
image file. So I wrote a little assembler module
(xenoguestheader.s) to
handle that:

.text
.globl _start
_start:
.
ascii "XenoGues" # read_kernel_header
(tools/xc/lib/xc_linux_build.c)
.
long _start # - the
kernel's load address

The final image has to
consist of the 12-bytes object code from xenoguestheader.s followed the
object code from helloworld.s. Here is my makefile to accomplish that:

helloworld.gz: helloworld.s xenoguestheader.raw
as -o helloworld.o -
a=helloworld.l helloworld.s
ld -Ttext 0x100000 -o helloworld.elf
helloworld.o
objcopy -O binary -S -g helloworld.elf helloworld.raw
cat
xenoguestheader.raw helloworld.raw | gzip > helloworld.gz

xenoguestheader.raw: xenoguestheader.s
as -o xenoguestheader.o
xenoguestheader.s
ld -Ttext 0x100000 -o xenoguestheader xenoguestheader.
objcopy -O binary -S -g xenoguestheader xenoguestheader.raw

This
makefile produce a helloworld.
elf. The problem is to write a config
file to do start this program.
I would call

xm create -c
<config_file>

and to see the message on the screen. I wrote this
option

kernel = "helloworld.elf"
memory = 32
name = "HelloWorld"
on_crash = 'destroy'

But when I run this command on the screen I read
this message

Error: (22, 'Invalid argument')