[Xen-devel] vcpu-pin bug to dom0 ?

Hi all,

I find a strange issue that if I only assign 1 or 2 vcpus to dom0, I can not
use vcpu-pin to pin the No. 0 vcpu. It will report: "Invalid argument". But it
works, if I let Xen0 see all vcpus when booting.

For example, in IA32, set (dom0-cpus 1)
After Xen0 boot up, "xm vcpu-p 0 0 0" will see errors.
If setting (dom0-cpus 0), above command works.

In IA64, set dom0_max_vcpus=2 (totally have 16 vcpus)
After Xen0 boot up, "xm vcpu-p 0 0 0" will see errors.
But "xm vcpu-p 0 1 0" works.

Best Regards,
Yongkang (Kangkang) 永康