[Xen-devel] Re: [POWERPC/IA64] Updates required due to loader changes

On Thu, 2006-08-24 at 11:17 +0900, Horms wrote:
> Sorry for being so naieve, but where is the staging tree?

It's an internal tree which gets regression tested and then copied
automatically to the public xen-unstable tree.

The code in question is in the xen-unstable tree now.

> I included elf notes infastructure in the kexec patches that I have
> posted to this list serveral times. It sounds like there is probably
> some infastructure overlap. I'd like to take a look at what you have
> done to see if it fits the needs of kexec so we can avoid code duplication.

I didn't know you guys had ELF infrastructure in the kexec patches, I
hope my stuff is useful for you...

Ian.