RE: [Xen-devel] 3.0.3 freeze

Ryan,
> While I'm waiting to see if Raj got xentop to work (I'm
> confident that the issue is addressed by the latest set of
> patches), his latest reply indicates that the major issue
> (dom0 slowdown) is no longer present.
> Raj, please reply with where you are at.
> It would be nice to include the NUMA patches if there are no
> outstanding issues.
My machine has been pre-empted again, so I have not had a chance to try
that out yet. I will try this as soon as I can.
I was having other responsiveness issues as well. I was ssh-ed into the
system and the response would be quite erratic. I doubt it was the
network(since everything else on the network was running fine), so I
would like to try this patch a little more before I sign off on it.
I really appreciate the patience shown by all concerned.
Thanks
Raj
Xen Development Team
Unisys Corp.