[Xen-devel] Re: NUMA patches and ES7000, partial success..

* Subrahmanian, Raj <raj.subrahmanian@xxxxxxxxxx> [2006-08-21 00:39]:
> Ryan,
> Applied the patch. Well, I was able to bring up and down machines. Our
> tests ran ok. In that respect, it's good news.
> But when I tried to do xm top, there was segfault and a message "failed
> to receive statistics from libxenstat.
> I am sending a hg diff to you off-list so you can see if I patched it
> right.

Glad to hear the tests went well.  The segfault that you saw was what I
saw on my machine as well prior to my updating the patch.  The patch you
applied (diff.gz) now works for me.  My guess is that /usr/sbin/xentop
is stale.  I'd try manually copying xentop from the build dir to
/usr/sbin/xentop.  Also you can try executing xentop from the tree to
make sure it works: tools/xenstat/xentop/xentop.

--
Ryan Harper
IBM Corp., Austin, Tx