RE: [Xen-devel] xen tftpboot

Fwiw, I use mboot.c32 too, but am looking at Etherboot's new AoE
support, which works great except on the machine I want it to work on :(
(grub hangs at loading 1.5)

The idea is that as far as the machine is concerned grub and everything
else behave as if it were a real disk, rather than having to remember to
put the kernel updates on the tftp share.

James