[Xen-devel] Fwd: xend, network-script and vif-script

  • To: xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 17:57:19 +0200
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 08:57:45 -0700
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=nIP4NcaSJ4VmNIWEUXTIS5Zb5cAcsYPTgS19cVXXzpgbvN0GqHmGTVFhtKyZ1hMl8wjCgA1YxtE09nifDNXw9GvCKigMUjMO3C8DcO2HHp2zuThsvBWQ31/Dc0WvfH3NrMO9YwoKKpfn8O2ytAKzDD5oYFyajDloe0npzRPaM6A=

Hi xen-developers,
I didn't get any hint to this question from xen-users, but I am sure,
you know how I get to see the output (e.g. things printed with echo
for debuggin purposes) of the scripts I define as network-script and
vif-.script somewhere - do you?

Below a longer explanation, if you are interested.