[Xen-devel] Read-only iomem page mapping

I would like to give a domU some read-only access to an iomem page so
that it can access some hardware registers directly in a relatively
secure manner.  I can get read-write access using the
DOM0_IOMEM_PERMISSION hypervisor op, and then ioremap at domU, but
neither of these present the option of it being read only.

It should be straightforward, and possibly useful for others as well, to
extend these to have that option, but though I'd check that there isn't
some other way of achieving this already.

Thanks

Kieran