Re: [Xen-devel] Sparc32/64 porting effort, interest?

Which hardware are you targetting ?  Sparc or SparcV9?

My simplistic plan is as follows:
- Sparc32 for Qemu
- Sparc32 for some real HW
- Sparc64 for Qemu
- Sparc64 for some real HW

I don't know about guest OSes, Mini-OS could be a start.

Porting Xen requires a very good knowledge of the CPU (and of Xen internals of
course).  PowerPC people may give you a better time estimation; a rough one
may be <1 year to run dom0 and <1 year to run domU.

I'm only beginning to grasp Xen internals, but I think I know the CPUs well. Not the real world erratas and their workarounds, performance etc. though.