[Xen-devel] Bug 709 blktapctrl doesn't daemonize

Andrew,

    I think bug 709 is caused by blktapctrl not daemonizing itself
correctly and holding open a file descriptor that the xm-test python
code is reading from.  I'm not really very familiar with blktapctrl.  If
you'd like to pick up the bug or outline how you'd like it fixed---for
example by copying the daemonize implementation from xenconsoled---that
would be good.

Harry.