[Xen-devel] [Patch] Fix "Unreported Memory and IO Port Test" failure issue in HCT

This attached patch fixes the failure in "Unreported Memory and I/O Port Test" of HCT 12.1(Windows Hardware Compatibility Test) and something related.

The root cause is that when an “unreported memory address” is read, qemu handles it improperly.

The function cpu_physical_memory_rw() thinks that if an address is not mmio-related, it is assumed to be a RAM case. This is improper. When making the assumption, we should make sure the address is less than the guest physical memory size ram_size.

Meanwhile, when calling iomem_index(), cpu_physical_memory_rw() mistakes the argument addr for page.

Thanks
-Dexuan CUI

OTC, Intel Corporation