Re: [Xen-devel] Paravirtualised drivers for fully virtualised domains

Steve Ofsthun wrote:
> Steven Smith wrote:
>
>>> Have you built the guest environment on anything other than a 2.6.16
>>> version of Linux?  We ran into extra work supporting older linux
>>> versions.
>>
>> #ifdef soup will get you back to about 2.6.12-ish without too many
>> problems.  These patches don't include that, since it would complicate
>> merging.
>
> I was thinking about SLES9 (2.6.5), RHEL4 (2.6.9), RHEL3 (2.4.21).

SLES9 SP3 kernels available here:
http://forge.novell.com/modules/xfcontent/downloads.php/xenpreview/SUSE%20Linux%20Enterprise%20Server/9%20SP3/

I have a sles9 guest up and running on a sles10 host machine.

cheers,

  Gerd

--
Gerd Hoffmann <kraxel@xxxxxxx>