Re: [Xen-devel] Xen Management API Draft, version 0.4

On Fri, Jul 07, 2006 at 01:18:37PM +0100, Harry Butterworth wrote:

> People rarely comment on the notes I write.  I'm continually wondering
> whether I'm managing to convey anything useful at all.

Not at all, Harry -- your comments are useful, and welcome.  The use cases in
particular are something that we need to get into the document, and I'm very
happy to see such a comprehensive list.

I agree totally that the introduction isn't rich enough to convey the whole
context of where this API fits in the grand scheme of things, and I agree that
it should.  It's just taking some time to get it down on paper, but don't
worry, your comments are certainly being taken on board.

Ewan.