RE: [Xen-ia64-devel] Re: [Xen-devel] PATCH: xen pagesize

Keir,

Windows2003 for IA64 uses 8KB page size.  We need to have 8KB page size
support to enable unmodified Wondows on VT domains.

We were thinking an added guest_page_size in xmexample.vti to enable
this, but this will be a later issue before we get the Windows up

-Fred