RE: [Xen-devel] Unable to set dom0 vcpu to 1

Thanks Ryan,

We're still seeing this problem as of changeset 10333 (which I believe
includes that patch).

It seems as if the "vcpus" value as shown by "xm list --long 0" command
is getting set to 8, even when we boot dom0 with 16procs. In fact, vcpus
is still set to 8 even if we boot hyperthreaded to a 32x. Since the
release of procs with vcpu-set seems to key off this value, we can never
release more than 7.

--------------------------
m0075:~ # xm list --long 0
(domain
    (domid 0)
    (uuid 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000)
    (vcpus 8)
    (cpu_weight 1.0)
    (memory 2728)
    (maxmem 15016)