Re: [Xen-devel] Powernow-k8 support

>> 140 +    __update_vcpu_system_time(current);
>>
>> This makes trouble while trying to compile (implicit decalaration of
>> function...). As I could read in the Changelog, this was removed
>> sometime ago.
>
> You do want that line. Remove 'static inline' modifiers from the
> function definition in arch/x86/time.c.

The problem is that the line containing
__update_vcpu_system_time(current); is the only one inside the whole
source directory.

desktop xen-3.0-3.0.2+hg9681 # grep -R __update_vcpu_system_time *
xen/arch/x86/time.c:    __update_vcpu_system_time(current);
xen-cpufreq-amd-powernow-k8.diff:+    __update_vcpu_system_time(current);

The function itself does not have modifieres static inline:

999 int handle_k8_fidvid_ctl_msr_write(u32 lo, u32 hi) {

> As for your nvidia driver crashes: where do you get that driver from? Is
> it binary-only?

Some parts of the driver are binary only, some not. Unfortunatley the
source part is licenced under NVIDIA stuff.

If this is _REALLY_ a nvidia problem, I could paste the dump to NView
forum and ask the nvidia developers for help with the nvidia driver (But
I guess, I will not get help there).

--
Tel.: 0641-2097252, Mobil: 0171-3611230
PGP: http://www.roessner-net.com/0x6B929997.asc