[Xen-devel] 3.0.3 Status/Schedule

Curiousity prompts me to inquire about the 3.0.3 schedule and status.

3.0.1 was announced on 2/1/2006
3.0.2 was announced on 4/13/2006

and I recall something about a roughly 6-8 week (or so) schedule
delta.  That would mean 3.0.3 might be on the horizon. Hence
my curiousity, and this email.

Thanks,
-b