[Xen-devel] grant table issue

Hi,

I am trying to export a memory page of dom0 to a domU in readonly mode. In dom0, I grant access permission to that domU. In domU, I did
HYPERVISOR_grant_table_op(GNTTABOP_map_grant_ref, map, res->nr_pages);

All these functions returned successfully. But when I tried to access data in the mapped memory page, all data I got is 0. Is there any restriction that preventing dom0 pages from being export to other domains? If so, is there any way to relax this restriction?

xin