[Xen-devel] Rearchitecting IO Emulation for HVM Guests

Hi Ian,

Natasha and I are interested in helping with the io emulation work for
fully virtualized HVM guests you mentioned in your March 12th email:

http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-devel/2006-03/msg00394.html

In the post, you mentioned the following tasks:

- get minios running on x86_64
- port xenbus/netfront/blkfront to minios
- compile qemu-dm into minios
- redirect IO to qemu-dm in minios

Since this work started a couple months ago and some of it has been
accomplished, we'd like to know what the current status is, what current
tasks there are, who's working on those tasks, and if there's anything
you'd like us to look into.

Thanks,

Dan