RE: [Xen-devel] resend: quick pointers needed

You can start here

http://minixonxen.skynet.ie/cgi-bin/trac.cgi

This focused more towards Xen 2.0.7 but I know of no other documentation
which describes porting an OS to Xen.

You can also take a look at the Mini-OS code which is part of the
xen-unstable tree. That will give you an idea about what minimum work
needs to be done to port an OS to Xen 3.0.

Aravindh

(http://os.inf.tu-dresden.de/L4/)
> Xen, can you please give me quick pointers how to add a guest OS to
Xen?