[Xen-devel] Hyperthreading

Hi, All:

Does the guest OS need to detect hyperthreading? One would think that
the hypervisor decides what to schedule on what CPU, and the job of
the guest is not to be too smart for its own good. So, my first
reaction was to comment detect_ht() altogether.

Fedora Core 5 has the code in detect_ht(), though I have no idea what
the results of this are on HT CPUs, if they match the reality.

Thanks,
-- Pete