[Xen-devel] windows user mode debugging under xen

I've installed Visual C++ on Windows XP running in Xen. I can't seem to correctly set breakpoints in my code and run the debugger - I get an assortment of unexplained errors (Privileged instruction exception in some cases). I'm don't believe there's anything strange about my dev environment that I've set up. Is there any known problem in running an application level debugger in Windows within a Xen environment?

I'm running a Xen-Unstable from mid-lastweek (5/18/06). Everything else seems to work fine.