RE: [Xen-devel] X86_emulate to be moved into qemu...

Ehm, yes, but this is a much smaller emulator, as it's only emulating
instructions that are caught by page faults - so only instructions that
are doing memory accesses.

I think you could use the full x86-emulator that is part of the QEMU
project to achive what you're after, but the x86_emualte_memop() that
we're talking about here would not be even close to sufficient for
running the BIOS on a non-x86 processor.

--
Mats