RE: [Xen-devel] Unable to bring up Mini-OS on x86_64

> > xenbox:~/xen/xen-unstable/extras/mini-os # xm create domain_config
Using
> config file "domain_config".
> > Error: <ProtocolError for /RPC2: -1 >
>
> I got this as well with Linux a few days ago after a pull and rebuild.
> Fix for me was a clean slate, rebuild must've had a bad dependency
> somehwere.  So a simple:
>    make -C tools clean && make -C tools && sudo make -C tools install
> fixed it.

I did a fresh clone and a build and I am still running into the same
issue. So it looks like there is a bug in xc_linux_build() and/or
Mini-OS.

What is the best way to debug libxc? I usually do fprintf(stderr,...)
and the output shows up in xend-debug.log. But it is very flaky as
sometimes messages are overwritten. Is there a better way to do prints?

Thanks,
Aravindh