Re: [Xen-devel] Re: analyze for the P1 bug 593(xensource bug tracker)

On 10 May 2006, at 14:00, han wrote:

Your patch works quite well. We have created and destroyed the VMX more than 500 times, and everything goes OK! I suppose the patch could solve the race condition! You may put the correctness code about VBD and VNIF together and send it to the maillist. We could help you to test it! I prefer the wait_event and wakeup approach, it is clearer and straightful just as you said! :-) BTW: I'm out of office right now, so i can't send the patch back to you! That's also why I change to another mailbox to send this mail.
Thanks a lot for your help!

Thanks for testing the patch. I've extended it to fix netback driver too, and cleaned things up a little. I've applied my revised patch to both -unstable and -testing trees.

 -- Keir