Re: [Xen-devel] hardware support

On 8 May 2006, at 16:23, Ky Srinivasan wrote:

If however, the bios setting is changed to Full APIC mode, both the
vanilla linux kernel and the xen based kernel boot correctly. I wanted
to know if others have seen similar problems. Also, is somebody looking
at addressing  these kinds of issues?

Noone else has reported this particular issue. We are interested in fixing this kind of thing. It'd be interesting to know where the native Linux boot decides to stay uniprocessor. Could you send dmesg output from booting native Linux on this system in "auto" mode?

 -- Keir